- 1: Your native language.
- 2: Which languages you know.
- 3: Which languages you are learning, or want to learn.
- 4: Does anyone in your family speak a language that you don't?
- 5: Your favourite language to listen to.
- 6: Your least favourite language to listen to.
- 7: Your favourite word in your native language.
- 8: Your favourite word in your second language(if you know one).
- 9: Your favourite word in a language you don't really speak.
- 10: A list of your favourite words in any language.
- 11: A song you like in a language other than English.
- 12: If you could pick one language to learn automatically without having to work for it, which language would you choose?
- 13: Have you ever seen a whole movie in a language you don't understand?
- 14: A language you like, but wouldn't put the effort into learning.
- 15: Write a short introduction of yourself in a language other than English.
Making a new kick ass playlist for the win! And possible advancing in The ‘Attitude Era’ in WWE 13 =). It may take some work, but I want to try and be more positive. If that means that every time I’m not at work I need to have headphones in my ears with random happy pop music playing or something, I think I’m going to do it.
Also thinking of hitting the gym Friday morning. What’s the point of having a membership if I only go two days a month…Gotta get back to at least a day a week, if not more.